1. What color are you wearing right now? I'm wearing a new KBShimmer polish from her summer 2015 collection, What Are You Wading For?
2. What nail product can't you live without? Definitely cuticle oil/balms/lotion. I absolutely DETEST the feeling of dry skin. Since I started using Bliss Kiss cuticle oil it's become my absolute staple product of all time, even though I still have a million other products I like to use haha :)
3.What is your favorite nail brand? That's a hard one, but it might be OPI to be honest. I know they are the most mainstream, and it might just be because I have more OPI than anything else, but 8 out of 10 times their formulas are good and I like the vast array of colors. That might be #basic but oh well ;)
4. What shape nail do you wear? I have a consistent square-to-squoval shape. I think it's the most flattering on me. I try to keep the sides a little softer than totally square though.
5. What's your go to Red, Pink & Neutral Nail Polish? Right now for red I'd say OPI Romantically Involved from the Fifty Shades of Grey collection, for pink I'll go with Rescue Beauty Lounge Oh Slap! from the #KDrama collection, and for neutral I have to pick Butter London All Hail the Queen.
6. Short or Long Nails? My nails vary all the time because I usually just let them grow until I get a break then chop them all down. I prefer a medium length on me, but I really don't mind short or long.
7. What nail polish colors are on your nail wishlist? Oh geez, we'd be here all day if I listed all of them! I have a pinterest board of my lemmings here.
8. When do you paint your nails, morning, afternoon or evening? I usually only have time during the week to paint in the evenings, but on the weekends I do swatch & photo sessions all day (weather permitting).
9. What's your top nail tip you swear by? Moisturize! Once you get in the habit, it's not really a big deal to apply cuticle oil or balm or lotion throughout the day. I swear my nail game has improved 1000% since I started consistently moisturizing my nails and hands.
10. What nail polish do you regret buying? Another one where we'd be here all day if I answered haha. I have a really humungous destash bag in my room right now.
11. Neon or Pastel? If I have to pick one, it would be neon but I love them both. Or a hybrid of neon pastel!
12. What's your favorite color right now, you wear all the time? Picture Polish Forget Me Not has been on my nails a LOT lately :)
If you'd like to do this tag, please do so and let me know so I can read your answers!