Miss Ange-Marie recently tagged me for the "Beautiful Blogger" award, thanks sweetie! and what better way to end the year and decade than to tell you some weird/interesting facts about me? haha, stuff that i've learned about myself over these last few enlightening years from adolescence to adulthood. i can't believe that 10 years ago i was 13! so weird :)
- i will never be able to be satisfied with the knowledge in my head. i wish i could be a bit dumber to be honest, as they say ignorance is bliss. i fear i have too many thoughts in my head to ever be truly content.
- my favorite smell in entire world is clothes that are laundered with Tide brand laundry soap and then dried using Bounce dryer sheets. best combo ever.
- i am a "by-myself-er". i'm beginning to find out that most of my immediate family is too and the people that i admire the most are as well.
- i change my mind about 80 times a day. or more. about a million things.
- i think high heels and boots are incredibly sexy but i NEVER wear them. my feet are permanently used to flip-flops and vans slip-ons. i'm very casual. my nails and makeup are the only fancy thing about me.
- even though i love music almost as much as air, i think i would be ok if the only thing i could listen to for the rest of my life was string quartet music. there is nothing more soothing or exciting to me.
- i secretly wish i was a little person (i.e. a dwarf). not for the attention, just because i really like being short. and i'm not short enough :)
and Polish Galore
HAPPY 2010 EVERYONE!!!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!